28 September 2008

portfolio



so i'm finishing up my last semester as a photography major. yippee! i'm so excited to graduate in december, but it's also surreal and kindof weird. did i really just by my cap and gown? am i really going to start applying for grown-up-jobs? aren't i still 12?

anyway, my portfolio class, (the one that is preparing to send me into the "real world,") is requiring that i gather my 100 best photos before my class tomorrow. out of the thousands of photos i have taken, i have no idea how this will go! i imagine i will be up for all hours of the night. :/ from there, my professor and classmates will critique the images and i will choose 25 final portfolio photographs.

so i'm asking for your help. i have no idea how many people actually know about this blog, but even if it's just 3 of you, i would be eternally grateful! you have most likely only seen a tiny fraction of my photographs, but if there is a photo that really sticks out to you, i would love to know. and it doesn't just have to be the ones from my website. it can be any photograph of mine you have ever seen!

after all is said and done, i will post my 25 final photos! it will probably be another month or so before i actually gather them, but it will give you something to look forward to :). so please...

comment
comment
comment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are some of my favorite:

* http://bp2.blogger.com/_zIax2ZapKCI/SA-G5czEwNI/AAAAAAAAAC0/GkiQxQqsrmc/s400/RachelTyler5.jpg

* Josh and Kristen's hands interlocked for their engagement photos...

* #23 on your honeymoon, the one of the view!

*#3 in the big apple, i don't know why but i love the coffee bags shot.. it's also quite artsy

* #45 in the big apple, you captured the taxi quite well

#48 in the big apple, i love the perspective of the city :)

#10 in fun and fancy free

#4 in miss harper grace!
#26 too... i love the way the light hits will's face


i love you Mrs. Nancy Ray! I hope your portfolio comes together!

Megan said...

I really like the photo from Bill and Michelle's wedding where everyone is dancing, and they're in the bottom left corner. It's such a good moment! And I love the one of your sweet little niece where her head is lifting up a little bit. Sooo adorable! But all of your pictures are lovely; you'll have a great portfolio :)