18 November 2008

Portrait Party | November 2008

the stones



the prices




the parkers



the minguez's





the welch family


the millers (my fam!)




the ligons (elizabeth's fam!)

the jones
[hour session]





the cooks



the armlins




the dews





I am so excited about each family's pictures from the Portrait Party! I wish I could put all of the pictures up here for everyone to see. Hopefully you will catch a glimpse of how beautiful and unique each family was. I honestly couldn't have asked for better people to photograph - every family was absolutely wonderful.

I hope that the holidays will be brightened with these beautiful photos! Thank you so much to each family that came to the Portrait Party!

3 comments:

The Vernon's said...

Nancy, those are amazing! I can't wait to see the rest! I was hoping to do something special for my mom.. and this was it! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nancy (and Elizabeth) you two are AMAZING photographers! the moments you captured in photos are priceless! We just got our CD and soooo excited about all the great pictures. Each setting added its own uniqueness to the whole cd...can't wait to do something wonderful with the photos! thanks again.....the miller's

scrapunique said...

Hi Nancy
I'm new to all these blogs,and while I was browsing through some blogs,I came across yours.
I love your Photography, they look stunning.You have a great future in this field ahead of you,enjoy every moment.
Myself, I love Photography as well but I never thought to have a party, so I'm considering it,thanks for the inspiration.
I think I'll keep an eye on your blog.
Till next time
Scrapunique