14 January 2009

Five Christmases and a Birthday

I realized I haven't posted anything about my holidays yet! So here it goes...
I got to experience a total of FIVE Christmases this year and they were AWESOME. The first was with my husband, just the two of us on the morning of Christmas Eve here in Boone. Then we traveled across NC to visit the rest of our family. We ended up back here in Boone a few days after Christmas to have "Minki Christmas," which is a tradition between me and my 3 best friends. To finish up the holidays, my birthday was on New Year's Eve, and all I wanted to do was go to Panera. I had my favorite Chicken Frontega and Baked Potato Soup with a Green Tea. It was lovely! Hope you enjoy the pictures :)

Christmas # 1: our first married Christmas in Boone

Photobucket

Photobucket


Christmas # 2: Christmas morning with the Rays (Will's family!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas #3: Christmas afternoon with the Millers


Photobucket

They always make us do a crazy scavenger hunt. Notice my husband in the top of the tree!
Photobucket

I was supposed to "cross the monkeybars" but since I have ZERO upper body strength, I crossed them like this:
Photobucket

Christmas #4: Christmas with my Mom, Brother + Fam, Sister + Fam
My niece and nephews are the CUTEST.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Christmas # 5: "Minki" Christmas

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



and a Birthday! i turned 22 on new years eve :)

Photobucket

No comments: