31 March 2009

happy birthday kyler!

i seriously can't even believe my nephew is 4!  holy cow.  he is getting so big!  we had such a fun birthday party for him this weekend, with lots of thomas the train, magna-doodles, lightning mcqueen, playdough, coloring books, crayons, and a spongebob squarepants birthday cake.  
awesome.

my favorite was when he was making up exuses during dinner so he could eat his cake.  he looked sadly over at me and said, 
"my tummy hurts."  
i asked him,
"are you okay?"
and he just said,
"my tummy hurts.  can i have some cake now?"  
then his little brother (who is also getting way too big in my opinion!) who wants to be just like his big brother said, 
"my tummy hurts too.  can we have cake now?"
it was hilarious.  they are hilarious.  cake won't help a hurting tummy! ha!
 
...and despite the rain,  we had such a fun time! 



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

face of sheer excitement...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

his reaction opening his present from aunt nancy and uncle will:

Photobucket

a coloring book and lots of play dough!

Photobucket

mom & dad chillin in the swing

Photobucket

little brother niko couldn't get enough icing!!!

Photobucket

and grandma deedee loved taking the birthday boy down to the pond

Photobucket


he's getting so big! i can't even believe it!

No comments: