17 March 2009

Jessica Lyndon Ray Music | Project Concert

i had the honor of attending Jessica Lyndon Ray's Project Concert this past Saturday evening. the Shelly Moore Band opened the evening, as they are producing JLR's new cd. it was an incredible night of music, and i didn't realize how much i needed to hear the messages behind each song. it was like the Lord just took hold of my heart and reminded me of His overwhelming and unending love and grace. i was so blessed to be there! the Chad Lister Band closed the evening with JLR in worship, and everyone i talked with afterward was so thankful they had the opportunity to attend such an incredible concert. photography is a form of worship for me, and i loved being able to take photos of the evening. all in all, it was a great night!

oh, and i'm sorry for the ridiculous amount of photos i've posted. i just couldn't narrow them down... i loved so many of them!

shelly moore and mike pasarro starting off the evening...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

jessica lyndon ray music

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the chad lister band joining jlr

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

closing with three of my favorite photographs of the night:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

I love you! These are great!

Megan said...

wonderful!

Jessica said...

Nancy, it just dawned on me that one day when they are oh so famous (JLR) that I will be able to tell my grandkids I lived right down the street from her!!! and went to school with her!! :) kinda like I would have loved to do with kenny Chesney! :)