17 May 2009

it's go time: my love affair video {& song}

this is it!  i have been trying to win the scholarship to the amazing love affair workshop this july.  i got a pedicure, and i wrote all about the workshop & why i want to go here.  

and now.....the long awaited video entry for the love affair workshop scholarship.  thinking of what "crazy" thing i should do was tough.... especially when my husband was pressuring me to jump off a 15 ft. dam into an ice cold river in the mountains... hahaha!  he is such a thrill seeker, and i am so NOT.  but alas, no hypothermia, and no conquering my fear of heights.  just a fun little song i wrote for the workshop.  mr. workshop, actually.  

call me corny, but i love this stuff!  enjoy!


3 comments:

Mary Lindsey said...

Cutest song ever!!! Mom, Harper and I watched it and LOVED it! Harper was quite fascinated and kept saying Nan Nan! Way to go - even missing a guitar string! We LOVE you and YOU are our pick for the workshop scholarship!

LOVE YOU!
Sissy

millie holloman said...

You totally just cheered me up... still laughing. The intro was perfect!

Megan said...

hahaaaaa I LOVE YOU AND THEY TOTALLY NEED TO PICK YOU RIGHT NOW.