01 June 2009

happy june!


my windows are open, the sun is shining, and birds are singing outside my window.
june is here!

i always love the beginning of a month... it's like a little holiday.  a new beginning, a fresh start. i also really love making plans & goals, so here are a few exciting things coming for me this month:

• new logo design by the lovely shelly moore {stay tuned...}
• photograph beautiful weddings
• celebrate my 1 year anniversary!  {with hubby in beaufort, nc}
• visit my very preggers sister in nashville, tn
• buy new music on itunes.  {i need new music.  any suggestions?}
• plan my booth for the august {forever bridal} bridal show
• buy furniture for my booth!
• finish my journal
• {maybe} meet my 3 new nephews?!?!
• new business cards.  booyah.
• get tan/layout
• finish my grocery budget with money leftover {so we can splurge on something yummy!}
• write someone a hand written note 
• research/get a new blog layout/design


i looooooovee productivity!   happy june, everyone.



3 comments:

Tara Hope said...

that looks like a FABULOUS june! :)

leah said...

I loved your list! I clicked on Shelly Moore... she does logos AND sings?!?! goodness!

Stephanie said...

Nancy...When you open your facebook page you will see you will have received one new message in your inbox. Open that message and you will find some music that I think you shall like;hopefully love!
Love you