22 June 2009

our 1st anniversary!

i can't believe it has already been a whole year since i have been married to my sweet husband william. my wedding day was so surreal, and i love looking back at the photos because it seriously was such a blur! my clearest memories were actually of the ceremony, which included a sweet summer rain and an incredible breeze. i can still close my eyes and feel it, with my husband standing next to me.

we were married at fearrington village, one of my favorite places on earth. right now, will and i are on our first anniversary trip in beaufort, nc, and i am so excited to end our trip staying one night at fearrington! i will definitely be posting photos of our trip, so keep checking the blog in the next few weeks.

here are a few photos of my wedding, taken by the talented walters & walters. enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: