26 February 2009

25 things about me

random fun for your enjoyment!

1. i couldn't get through a day without the grace and love of Jesus
2. i take really really hot showers
3. smells are big for me. i always have a candle burning and an air freshener in my car
4. i could eat buffalo chicken dip every day of my life
5. i enjoy photographs and strive to create beautiful ones
6. i'm happiest when there's a place for everything and everything's in its place
7. i read 3 magazines regularly: real simple, martha stewart living, pottery barn
8. i listen to rush limbaugh and dave ramsey... all. the. time.
9. my husband is my best friend
10. i eat green beans with ranch dressing. i eat a whole lot of things with ranch dressing, actually.
11. my brother is my hero
12. i enjoy organizing and cleaning so much that it's borderline OCD. (i can't sleep with dirty dishes!)
13. the closet doors have to be shut before i can go to bed
14. i really like birds. hence, the theme of our wedding
15. my sister understand me like no one else. i don't laugh as much or as hard with anyone else!
16. 2 years ago, my favorite thing to do was go shopping. now, i hate spending money! (thanks, dave!)
17. i love short nails with nail polish
18. coffee gets me out of the bed. i get excited every morning drinking 2-3 mugs
19. i play poker
20. there is not one athletic bone in my body
21. i'm a minki through and through
22. i love to cook
23. i've been to mexico, italy, england, greece, france, switzerland, the bvi, germany, and hawaii
24. my hair is stick straight and i wish it was curly
25. snow is my favorite

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

i adore you.

Anonymous said...

oh gosh, so true, all of them, so true...

#26 - You don't like to be touched when eating.

leah said...

haha these are so cute, and wills comment is hilarious. I actually just had buffalo chicken dip for the first time yesterday and it was AMAZING!! Definitely going to have to make it again!

Tara said...

I loved all these things about you Nancy! And I'm with you and Leah- buffalo chicken dip is the best! And I'm not athletic either and wish my hair was curly too!