01 February 2009

PWG

This past weekend was a crazy one! First, I went to a Perfect Wedding Guide luncheon to meet and connect with different wedding vendors.  It was a lot of fun, and I met some wonderful people.  

A room full of wedding savvy vendors!

Photobucket

Here are some friends at my table at the PWG luncheon


Photobucket

Early the next morning I flew to Nashville to help my wonderful sister and brother-in-law.  They have a baby girl Harper who is almost 1, and they just found out they are pregnant with triplets!  I had a blast babysitting and hanging out with them.  I'll post pictures from the trip soon :).






1 comment:

Mary Lindsey said...

You are precious and we loved your company. You are very very very very missed...especially by Harper. She lets us know this by calling us Nan-Nan. Can't wait to see you again in a week or so!